SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL.
SWIMWEAR, BODYSUITS, SUNGLASSES AND GARMENTS WITH DIAMANTES ARE NON-RETURNABLE.
We will gladly accept returns and provide a full refund on items that are still tagged and are not worn, washed, altered or damaged and must be free of any stains or odor.
Easy process to make a return:
In order to process a return, you must fill out the returns request form included in your original order, once completed please mail to:
1001 Gayley Avenue,
Los Angeles, CA 90024
- All eligible items must be returned within 21 days of receipt. Returns attempted outside of this 21-day deadline will be denied and returned to the customer.
- We do not provide pre-paid return labels. You are responsible for the cost of shipping your returns. We recommend you use a tracking service to guarantee that your return is not lost on its way to us. Pretty Boutique does not hold responsibility for items lost in transit when being returned to us.
- Please remember to print your name and email address clearly on the return form so that we can contact you.
- Please allow 5-7 Business Days for us to process your return once we have received it.
- Refunds will be processed to the same payment method originally used. If that payment method is no longer available you will need to contact your payment provider to receive your funds.
- We reserve the right to refuse your refund if the merchandise has been worn or does not meet our requirements listed in this policy.
My item is Faulty/Missing?
In the event, you have received a faulty/defective item please email us at email@example.com within 24 hours of receipt with the following information:
- Your order number
- Which item is damaged
- A description of the fault
- Photographic evidence of fault
Unless proof of damage has been verified by a member of our customer care team, we cannot action a refund or replacement.
Once we've received the above information, we will work quickly and efficiently to ensure the problem is rectified as soon as possible.
Please do not return any damaged goods unless advised by a member of our customer care team, it may result in a slower resolution time.